CSN Library Services facilitate student success by fostering discovery and critical thinking through:
- Exemplary instructional programs that support student learning, civic engagement, ethical use of information, and lifelong evidence-based decision making
- Providing equitable access to diverse viewpoints and quality resources
- Welcoming and highly qualified staff committed to supporting the needs of the CSN community
- Cross-departmental and community partnerships that enrich the College experience
- Positively impacting the student experience through innovative technology accessible within inclusive and engaging virtual and physical spaces
See how we put this mission into action in our strategic plans.
For more information about what the library does on a daily basis, visit the following links.
- Data Dashboard - Find statistics about the library's activities this year, and information about our assessment studies.
- Library Podcast - Learn about where the library is headed in the future--as well as other topics of interest to the CSN community.
- Library Welcome Video - Watch a short video overview of what the library offers.
- Library Brochure - Download our library brochure for information on all our services.